These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Extendedessaywriters.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
- “Website” refers to all the web pages available at https://extendedessaywriters.com and its sub-domains, where the Services are provided.
- “Services” refers to various types of written tasks, including academic works, business writings, and content writing pieces. The Client can request that.
- “Client”, “User”, and “You” means a natural person, individual entrepreneur, or a legal entity that is registered on the Website and has accepted these Terms. This term applies to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payments on this Website.
- “Writer” is a freelancer employed or contracted by us who provides research and writing services to the Client, according to our agreement.
- “Account” refers to the personalized section of the Website that is created after the User’s registration and is only accessible with a personalized account name and password.
- “Order” refers to an electronic request for a paid Service from the Client for a specific writing Service. The Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client regarding the product.
- “Product” refers to the result of an Order, which is delivered as original content in accordance with the Client’s request as a digital document.
- “Client’s information” refers to the file containing text information in any format accepted by the Website, submitted by the Client for reference or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements for the size and format of the files with the Client’s information that can be downloaded in the Order form.
Order Placement and Registration: The Order is placed by completing the Order form on the Website. The Order form specifies the scope of work, Order parameters, and delivery terms. The Client must provide accurate and complete information in each section of the Order form. In addition to the Product requirements, the Client will be required to register by providing their contact information, such as an email address. If any of these parameters change over time, the Client must update their Account information or inform our support of such changes.
Order Payment and Discounts: The Client agrees to buy the Product from us by placing an Order. We will only start processing the Order after the payment for the Product has been made and authorized. The payment for the Product is calculated based on our current pricing and must be paid in advance as stated in the Order form. We are not responsible for delivering the Product until the full payment has been made and authorized. For some Orders that may require additional work, such as experiments, specific calculations, lab reports, or orders that require the use of paid tools or materials, we reserve the right to request the Client to pay extra for the additional work to be completed by the Writer. The price is customized for each case and is based on the amount of extra work the Writer must do. Orders can be paid through the payment methods currently available.
Product Delivery and Copyright The Product will be delivered to the Client via the Client’s account on the Website, by the delivery terms indicated in the Order form. The Client acknowledges that the Product is intended for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes, resold, shared, or otherwise distributed in any way. The Client further acknowledges that the Product provided by extendedessaywriters.com is original and proprietary to the Client, and that extendedessaywriters.com retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in the Product. The Client is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Product and is not permitted to use or share the Product in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by extendedessaywriters.com.
Liability and Indemnification, The Client, acknowledges and agrees that extendedessaywriters.com will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Product, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Product. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless extendedessaywriters.com, its affiliates, and its employees, officers, directors, agents, and partners from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Website or services provided by extendedessaywriters.com.
Miscellaneous These Terms represent the entire agreement between You and extendedessaywriters.com and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the use of the Website and services provided by extendedessaywriters.com. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severable. It shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. extendedessaywriters.com reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and will provide notice of any such changes on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after posting any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Governing Law These Terms and any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the use of the Website or services provided by extendedessaywriters.com shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the Republic of Estonia, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Website or services provided by extendedessaywriters.com must be brought in the courts located in Tallinn, Estonia. By using the Website and services provided by extendedessaywriters.com, You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Tallinn, Estonia and agree to accept service of process by personal delivery or mail and at this moment waive any objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over You by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Contact Us If You have any questions regarding these Terms, You may contact extendedessaywriters.com.
By submitting your order and/or payment for a product, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- Our company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract, or arrangement with anyone who condones or tries to present our products as their own original work.
- You are not permitted to distribute or share the product delivered by us with any third party or use it for payment or any other purpose.
- If we suspect that you have used or distributed the product in a way that goes against these terms or plagiarized it in any way, we have the right to refuse to provide further services to you.
- You are not allowed to attach your name to any product delivered by us. All products and written materials are only intended for research and reference purposes. We strictly follow copyright laws and will not permit any client to engage in plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- The products and written materials provided by us are only meant to serve as a model for research use. They cannot be used as a substitute for your own writing and must be properly cited if used in your original piece of writing.
- Our company and its affiliates and partners are not liable for any unethical, illegal, or wrongful use of the products and written materials received from the website, including plagiarism and related consequences. The purchaser is solely responsible for any disciplinary actions resulting from such use.
- As part of the registration process, you must provide your name, email address (which will also be your username for the website), and select a password. You must keep this information secure and not share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders associated with your account.
- You may only use the website for personal, non-commercial purposes. You must not use any part of the website for illegal activities, such as disseminating unlawful or harmful material, transmitting material that encourages criminal behavior, interfering with other users, or infringing on copyrights. If you breach these terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs incurred.
- We have the right to terminate or suspend your use of the website if you breach any of these terms, or if your use is affecting the lawful operation of the website or other clients. Attempting to contact the writer through means other than the website’s functionality is considered a violation of the terms.
- The intellectual property rights for the products delivered to you are retained by our company and affiliates and partners. We grant you a non-exclusive license to use the products for personal, non-commercial use only, and you are not allowed to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from the products without our prior written consent. You will be responsible for any losses we may incur as a result of unauthorized use of the products.
- You must ensure that any materials you provide to us do not infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Our company reserves the right to change the terms at any time and without prior notice.
By placing an order and/or making a payment for a product, you confirm and agree that:
- We reserve the right to cancel any agreement, contract, or arrangement with any individual who engages in or attempts to pass off any of our products as their original work.
- You are not allowed to distribute or share the products delivered by us to any third parties or use it for payment or any other purposes.
- If we suspect that the product has been distributed or used by you in a way that breaches these terms or in any form of plagiarism, we have the right to refuse to provide any further services to you.
- You cannot use your name on any product delivered by us. All products and written materials delivered are only meant for research and reference purposes. We strongly adhere to copyright laws and do not support or participate in any form of academic fraud or dishonesty.
- The products delivered to you are only intended to serve as a model or example document for research and cannot be used as a substitute for your own writing. Parts of the research provided by us can only be used in your original work if properly cited or paraphrased.
- Our company and its affiliates will not be held responsible for any unethical, illegal, or wrongful use of the products or written materials received from our website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grades, expulsion, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. You are solely responsible for any such consequences arising from the improper or illegal use of such products.
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide your name, email address (which will be used as your username for the website), and create a password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and must not share it with anyone.
- We reserve the right to change your password if it is deemed to be no longer secure. In such a case, you will be notified via an email sent to the address associated with your account.
- You can only use the website for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You must not use the website for any illegal or unethical purposes such as distributing illegal material, transmitting material that encourages criminal conduct, or infringing on someone else’s intellectual property rights.
- In the event of a breach of these terms, you will be responsible for any losses or costs incurred as a result.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website if you breach any of these terms.
- If we suspect that your use of the website is affecting its operation or negatively impacting other clients, we may temporarily suspend your access while we investigate the issue.
- Attempting to contact the writer through any means other than the website’s functionality is a violation of these terms.
- The products delivered to you are drafted by our writers and are subject to copyright by us and/or our affiliates and partners. Upon payment for the product, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use it for your personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- You are not allowed to distribute, publish, modify, display, or create derivative works from the products and contents of the website without our prior written consent.
- Any materials you provide to us must not infringe on the intellectual property or rights of any other person or entity. We retain the right to use such materials for research purposes only.
Individual Arbitration: Both you and extendedessaywriters.com agree to bring any disputes to arbitration on an individual basis rather than as a class, collective, or representative action. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, expected, or private attorney general action or as a member in any such class, collective, representative, or private attorney general proceeding.
Amendments: extendedessaywriters.com reserves the right to change any information, specifications, features, or functions of the Website or Services, temporarily or permanently suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services or any part of the Website, or impose limits on certain features and Services at any time and without prior notice. The Website may use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of changes that, in our opinion, have a material and adverse effect on the functionality of the Services you are interested in using.
Contact Information: For any questions or further information regarding the Website, please get in touch with us through phone, email, live chat, or by using our Contact page on the Website.